Tuesday 16 July 2013

Two rowdies jam vehicle into a Dog, the dog can now only walk on threes.

I am boiling with rage right now. I was standing on my balcony with my cat and I saw two rowdies jam their vehicle carelessly into a dog. The dog screamed and has been wailing since. The two rowdies, without any trace of guilt take off after examining for any dents on the vehicle. I have been witnessing this far too much and it's going out of control. There are far too many rowdies near where I stay. There's a local area called 'Gurupanapalya' right from where my lane starts. I have had enough from observing reckless behavior by both the residents and their rowdy children. Unless they are punished, they will never realize when they do anything wrong. This is wrong. It is unfair for the dog. It is unfair for it's rights to a healthy life. It is unfair in every way. Only, I can't understand why so few people see how bad it is. My mom thought I was creating a ruckus for nothing as I was walking to and fro inside the house hurling insults at those two rowdies. It is overwhelming how much they need to be punished for being careless. You may say, it was probably an accident. NOBODY is allowed to ride their vehicles so fast in a residential area.

I am going to research in every possible way, a solution to this menace. Dogs in the residence, minding their own business and fending for themselves, defending themselves from harm. They were never a menace, this is the truth. The actual menace are rowdies and they deserve punishments so harsh, they'll forget their bad ways for good or at least feel half the pain they have caused others.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a dead dog (due to some vehicle having jammed into it) just a fortnight ago near Shenoy's clinic, and it was such a pitiable sight. 6 months after you have written this post, people still don't care about the lives of animals around them, I really don't understand how. If only deaths/accidents where animals were involved are deemed as punishable by law, things won't change, so we've to find a way to make these acts punishable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandhya,

    Sorry for my late response.The problem isn't the law. It is the minds of people. And the biggest problem is that, even if animal accidents were deemed punishable by law. It would be rather difficult to trace them as animals have no voice. They suffer in silence. I can't really understand what has made us so inhuman towards them. If you read up about how pet owners abandon their pets on the streets just because they once though they could take care of them but cannot. You will see the extent of inhumanity.

    ReplyDelete